This is a locker rental scheme direct with the suppliers, the school is not involved in the reservation / rental process nor do we take payment.
How To Rent a locker for your child
- Enter County Upper in the Start by Finding Your School section.
- Choose County Upper School and the click Start Booking
- Enter the student details and choose the Student Year Group from the drop down.
- In the Academic School Year ensure the current academic year is chosen.
- In the My Details section either Login if lockers have been booked previously or enter your contact information in the Create Account section. Agree to the Terms and Conditions (following their review). Once complete, use the Choose Lockers to move on.
- In the Select Block drop down choose Block A (the only option available) and from the Available Lockers section to the right, choose Show All Lockers Booked to then be able to make a choice of the locker number.
- Choose the locker number from the list that appears and choose the Confirm Reservation and Purchase Lockers to proceed with payment details.
You have 15 minutes to choose a locker and proceed, the countdown clock appears on the right hand side of the screen.
The rental cost for the curriculum year is £25
You will then be emailed a locker code along with the location and number of your locker compartment.
Repeat the process if more than 1 locker is required.
For assistance or support issues (other than to retrieve the code) please use the Locker Rentals Contact us form https://www.locker.rentals/contactUs